Transcript & Diploma Info
Transcripts can be requested by the applicant in the following ways:
- in person at the Frontier High School Office
- by faxing your request to Jennifer Cuellar at 562-907-7451
- by e-mailing [email protected]
- by mailing your request to 9401 S. Painter Ave, Whittier, Ca 90605
- please complete the following request form: https://forms.gle/
There is a $5 fee per transcript.
Make sure to include the following info:
¨ Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial
¨ Maiden Name (if Applicable)
¨ Phone Number
¨ Date of Birth
¨ Year of Graduation (if Applicable)
¨ Last Year of Attendance (if Applicable)
¨ Name of School you attended prior to coming to FHS
Please make sure to let us know if you need an Official Transcript, which is sealed and stamped, or an unofficial copy, or both. Turn-around time, in most cases, is 24 to 48 hours. We will let you know if this is the case with your request.
Please note that parents may not request transcripts if the applicant is over 18 years old.
Bring $5.00 (cash only) when picking up the transcript.
**We do not have copies of diplomas**
**You are issued the original at graduation**
Official Transcripts may be used for the following.
- University, college applications
- Scholarship applications
- Background checks
- Insurance verifications
If you need information regarding test scores or colleges, use links below: